- Corvette Generation: C3: 1968-1982
- Year: 1969
- New or Used: Used
- Condtion: Fine
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: gary
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 32168
- Expires: 54 days, 19 hours
- Contact Seller
C3 Trailing Arms that have been sand blasted and painted with black epoxy.
They don’t have new bushings installed but they look like they still have plenty of miles left on them. They worked fine on my 1969 coupe but I changed over to the newer offset arms.
Buyer pays shipping charges.
911 total views, 2 today
Some other Misc ads that you might be interested in...
Our huge showroom is your ‘one stop’ shopping source for all your Corvette needs. We carry all available accessories for ‘53 to ‘98 Corvettes, from […]March 27, 2013
14553 total views, 4 today
This is a RARE Vintage Cooper Tires Display Sign / Stand Tire Rack Made of Hard Plastic. “American Owned & Made” with Bald Eagle & […]September 8, 2019
1242 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Vetman0426
- Member Since: October 9, 2018
Other items listed by Vetman0426
- Hooker Side Pipe With Headers Complete
- Wilwood C3 master cylinder w/prop valve.
- Original 1969 Corvette Intake Manifold
- Rear Spring Anchor Plate