C7 air intake
- Corvette Generation: C7: 2014-Present
- New or Used: N.O.S. (New Old Stock)
- Condtion: Excellent
- Contact Name: Angel
- Phone #: Angelpryor690@gmail.com
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 74895
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Contact Seller
OEM Air Intake Unit from 2015 C7 Z51. Swapped for upgrade at 5800 miles. OEM part # is 23115712/23115713 for 2014-2015 fitment. Can be used for stock rebuild.
756 total views, 1 today
Some other Engine & Compartment ads that you might be interested in...
55 265 block 56 heads
I have a complete running motor, block is 55 casting number 3703524, date code A205, serial number 0I22849F55F. The motor has 56 heads number 3725306 […]November 18, 2016
1889 total views, 0 today
283 engine 1961 all org.low miles
1961 corvette 283 all stock and org.also have 66 chevelle 283 and a lot of gs buick 70-71-72 ,stage1 heads and parts and 455 gs […]March 12, 2016
2561 total views, 0 today
C6 Hood Liner without light
C6 stock hood liner without light. New still in box. Must be able to pick up in Upper Marlboro, MDJuly 21, 2019
938 total views, 0 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: angelP
- Member Since: November 8, 2021
Other items listed by angelP
- Complete set of OEM polished wheels in very good condition recently removed from my 52,000 miles 2005 Z51 coupe. I’d happily keep these, but a friend just made me a deal I couldn’t refuse for the chrome wheels off his 2007 coupe. I believe these wheels will fit all base C6’s. Price includes Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP tires and good TPMS sensors on all 4 wheels already mounted and balanced Tires have 6/32 remaining on front, 7/32 remaining on rear. Wheels and tires run true, smooth and balanced. Last driven in April, 2019. One wheel has very slight curb rash that can be easily polished out (I might do this before sale if I have a few minutes). Tire sizes are 245/40 ZR 18 front, 235/35 ZR 19 rear.
- $700+shipping..I just replaced both factory headlights with aftermarket lights. They came off a 2010 Crystal Red Tint car with 14,000 miles on it. It has been garage kept since new. The lenses have no fading and only one tiny scratch on the passenger side light. From 2 feet away they look brand new and operate like new.
- Original Aluminum wheels
- C3 front clip