- Corvette Generation: All
- New or Used: New
- Condtion: Excellent
- Website: Angelpryor690@gmail.com
- Contact Name: Angel
- Phone #: Angelpryor690@gmail.com
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 74685
- Expires: This ad has expired
- Contact Seller
I’ve decided to list my original wheels for sale. These are the staggered 17/18’s in polished aluminum that came with the car from the factory. The tires are decent in tread in the front, rears are getting low. Cheap Achilles tires in 245/275.
517 total views, 2 today
Some other Wheels & Tires ads that you might be interested in...
Original tires with 2013 Z-06.Driven on for 800 miles. Front and back: P285/30 ZR19 P335/25 ZR20October 22, 2016
2281 total views, 1 today
Wheels from 2014. Shiny black. 2. 19×9. 2. 20×10. A couple of small chipsApril 19, 2018
1562 total views, 0 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: angelP
- Member Since: November 8, 2021
Other items listed by angelP
- $700+shipping..I just replaced both factory headlights with aftermarket lights. They came off a 2010 Crystal Red Tint car with 14,000 miles on it. It has been garage kept since new. The lenses have no fading and only one tiny scratch on the passenger side light. From 2 feet away they look brand new and operate like new.
- Complete set of OEM polished wheels in very good condition recently removed from my 52,000 miles 2005 Z51 coupe. I’d happily keep these, but a friend just made me a deal I couldn’t refuse for the chrome wheels off his 2007 coupe. I believe these wheels will fit all base C6’s. Price includes Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP tires and good TPMS sensors on all 4 wheels already mounted and balanced Tires have 6/32 remaining on front, 7/32 remaining on rear. Wheels and tires run true, smooth and balanced. Last driven in April, 2019. One wheel has very slight curb rash that can be easily polished out (I might do this before sale if I have a few minutes). Tire sizes are 245/40 ZR 18 front, 235/35 ZR 19 rear.
- C3 front clip
- C7 air intake